Enter Search Terms   

How Do I...


Pay a parking ticket or citation?
Both the Town of Upper Marlboro and Prince George's County issue parking tickets in Downtown Upper Marlboro & Courthouse. Click on the below links to pay online:

To pay a Town ticket visit: toum.rmcpay.com

To pay a County Parking ticket visit: https://www.princegeorgescountymd.gov/1175/Parking-Violations
Sign up for town alerts?
To receive real-time updates and alerts for the Town of Upper Marlboro, sign-up here.
Apply for a Rental License?
To register a property for a Prince George's County Rental Licence visit: https://www.princegeorgescountymd.gov/1227/Single-Family-Rental-Licensing
Register my child for the Marlboro Boys & Girls Club?
You can register your child and find out more information at their web site: https://www.mbgc.org/
Request a Police Officer to my location?

To Have a Police Officer come to your location  for an emergency please call 911.

For police or fire non-emergencies, contact the Prince George’s County non-emergency dispatch at (301) 352-1200. 

Request a proposal?
To request a proposal for the Town of Upper Marlboro, visit our site here. Open proposals will be posted with deadlines and required document information. Proposals must be received as designated in the RFP by the posted deadline date and time.

Contact Person:
Kyle Snyder
Chief of Staff
(301) 627-6905 ex. 1104 

Register my Food Truck in the Town of Upper Marlboro?
If you are a Food Truck and wish to participate in one of the above events, please complete the below steps and click here for more information: 

Step 1: Complete the One-Day Food Truck Permit Form

Step 2: Ensure you are in compliance with County Licensing & Permits 

Step 3: Pay $200 one-day permit fee with a Credit Card by calling Town Hall Offices at 301-627-6905 ex. 1107 during business hours (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)

If you have any questions or concerns contact Info@UpperMarlboroMD.gov or call Town Offices at 301-627-6905.
Request public information?
The Town of Upper Marlboro takes great care to handle all Maryland Public Information Act (PIA) requests made by residents and other parties of interest. All requests must be submitted online here or in writing (email, letter, or paper form). Visit our site here to find out more on how to apply online or in writing to the Town Hall. 
Apply for a Town Business Licence