Enter Search Terms   

Report an Issue

The Town of Upper Marlboro appreciates all resident and visitor concerns that they may notice or know of. Residents are encouraged to fill out the below form to report any issues they may notice around Town. Please be sure to include your Name, Contact Information (phone or email), the exact location of the issue, and a detailed description of the issue. 

*This form can only be used for properties within the incorporated Town of Upper Marlboro, not the entire Upper Marlboro zip code. If the issue is outside the Town limits, you will need to contact Prince George's County at 311 Help Center at 301-883-4748.

You will be contacted by Town Staff within 48 hrs of your report. 

Type of Request:
Request Description:
First Name:
Last Name:
Daytime Phone: