Town Seeking Applicants for Human Resources Firm RFP
Request for Proposals Town of Upper Marlboro Government
Human Resources Firm RFP # UM 2020-06
Project Overview: The Town of Upper Marlboro is seeking proposals for professional and technical services to provide human resource consulting services.
Scope of Work: Qualified applicants should be able to provide the below services to the Town:
- Human Resource Audit- An initial overall assessment of the Town’s current HR system and practices
- Implement recommended changes based on the initial HR audit
- Assist with the review and updates to personnel files, job descriptions, job classification
- Ensure Town staff have required training, and assist with the scheduling training
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding of new staff
- General HR support as needed
- Experience working with local government
- Experience working in Maryland
- Employ Certified and qualified HR
- Experience working with a growing entity
- Ability to manage multiple issues and priorities on deadline.
Deadline: Responses to this RFP are to be submitted by Wednesday, July 22, 2020, at 5pm. By Mail: Town of Upper Marlboro P.O. Box 280 Upper Marlboro MD 20773. By Email: Info@UpperMarlboroMD.gov . In-Person: Upper Marlboro Town Hall 14211 School Lane Upper Marlboro MD 20772.
Selection Process and Criteria: This RFP is for a 24-month contract with the Town, with the option for renewal beginning August 15th, 2020. Town Elected Officials will participate in the process of selecting the appropriate firm. for professional and technical services to provide human resource consulting services.
Point of Contact: Kyle Snyder, Chief of Staff, can be reached at 301-627-6905 or ksnyder@UpperMarlboroMD.gov with any questions.
Full RFP Document Click HERE
Thank you for your interest in this Request for Proposals from the Town of Upper Marlboro.