TOWN OF UPPER MARLBORO CANDIDATE PACKET
Candidate Packet To Run In November 7, 2023 Election
Thank you for your interest in running for an elected office in the Town of Upper Marlboro, Maryland, as a Town Commissioner. This packet of information is intended to help during the campaign. It contains:
- General Information pertaining to candidacy, voting and the election;
- The legislation that governs the election; and
- All forms necessary to run for Town Commissioner.
This Candidate Packet is not intended to substitute for the candidate’s responsibility to read and understand the laws governing elections and ethics in the State of Maryland and the Town of Upper Marlboro. The Town of Upper Marlboro Board of Supervisors of Elections will do everything possible to ensure a smooth and fair election. If you have any questions concerning the election process or the information included in this packet, please contact Town Hall at 301-627-6905, or email the following
- John Hoatson, Town Clerk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board of Supervisors of Elections: email@example.com
We applaud and appreciate your interest in serving our historic Town.
Election Day - Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Town of Upper Marlboro Board of Supervisors of Elections:
John (Jaye) Summerlot (Chairman)