Enter Search Terms   

Construction & Permits

The Town of Upper Marlboro requires Prince George's County Permits for all qualifying construction and improvements within Town. Buildings under construction are monitored by Town Code Enforcement Officers for compliance with the specifications of the Prince George’s County-issued permit and building code. Any violations are reported to the County. The Town requests that all work sites are kept neat and tidy and do not effect neighboring properties. 

Will I need a Building Permit?

Apply for a Prince George's County Building Permit

Roll Off Container Permit:

Property owners are allowed to place roll off storage containers and roll-off dumpster's for up to 15 days without a Town permit. If the unit remains in place for over 15 days, or is placed in Town right of way (on the street/sidewalk), a Town permit is required. Contact Town Hall for details at 301-627-6905.